Personal accident insurance is one of the most flexible products on the market; you can select the level of weekly benefit required as a percentage of your earnings, and this determines the cost of the policy. The most basic level of cover includes:
- 65% of weekly wage
- Permanent Total loss of Sight in One or Both Eyes £50,000
- Permanent Total Loss of Hearing in Both Ears £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement: £50,000
- Loss of One or More Limbs £50,000
- Death: £50,000
- Temporary Total Disablement payments are made for a maximum of 104 weeks.
Policies can be extended to include Illness cover for an additional premium.
Individual or Group policies can be arranged. The premium level for group schemes tend to be cheaper per capita as the premium is calculated on total salary roll together with the number of personnel.